Thursday, May 5, 2011

Okay so, the other night...

I could not get to sleep. After trying unsuccessfully to go to sleep for the better part of the night, I was watching some old SNL from the 70's on DVD, and kind of doodling away. Then this happened. So it's
sort of a 70's inspired energy-sink of a doodle to try and clear my head so I could get to sleep. Not the best inspiration for something, but they can't all be the Pietà.

This "Thing" refused to be called anything else. I've been sitting here for 3 days now trying to come up with a better name for it and failing. It wants to be called "Thing" and I am gonna go with that.

here 'tis

Thing  - Original Painted ACEO
©2011 Amy-Elyse Neer
5-2-2011
Watercolor pencil, India Ink on 140lb Cold Press 2.5" x 3.5"







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, some comments may be moderated.