Thursday, August 25, 2011

Back from the trip

Actually I got back late on Monday, but have been recovering from the altitude and the lack of moisture for the last two days.

Every place we'd planned to go on Saturday was CHOKED with people so no trip to Virginia City this time. Which means the architectural doo dads I'd been planning on sketching and photographing there were lost. But we did go quite a few other places and I got a lot of other "little details" to work from.

I got about 210 pictures and about 48 or so of them are usable for fodder, not very much sketching because I got the feeling others didn't want to wait while I sketched. But still lots of usable fodder was gotten.

Also I've made some necklaces on zazzle.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, some comments may be moderated.