Thursday, December 16, 2010

Three day's worth

The facebook fanpage is having issues.
They have this new picture uploader, that does a cool thing with a  hitch,

The cool thing is that it reads the file info you put in the photo in PS (which is where I embed the copyright notice and info on the piece) And automatically uses that as the caption, which saves me a step when I am uploading things.

HOWEVER the hitch is they automatically strip out the © symbol, so I have to add that in by hand. I don't care for the practice of stripping ut the copyright symbol, I think it's kind of shady. But there you go. Not much I can do but add it back in.

Today, independant of that, it's not even loading.

So here are the last three days of daily paintings, hopefully the auto feed from the blog will happpen...

Today's

Daily Painting - Nutcracker Drummer
©2010 Amy-Elyse Neer
4" x 6" Watercolor on Strathmore Watercolor 140lb Cold Press
Daily Painting for 12-16-2010


Yesterday's

Daily Painting - Merman
©2010 Amy-Elyse Neer
2.5" x 3.5" Watercolor on Strathmore Watercolor 140lb Cold Press ACEO cardstock
Daily Painting for 12-15-2010




Tuesday's

Daily Painting - Orange Leaves
©2010 Amy-Elyse Neer
5" x 7" Watercolor on Strathmore Watercolor 140lb Cold Press
Daily Painting for 12-14-2010

Still mulling over my options on originals, ArtFire gave my e-mail address to a scammer so I am not happy with them at this point. Also the daily high pressure "BECOME PRO ACCOUNT" e-mails are getting more than a little annoying.

At this point, If you see something you like and want the original of, comment on the post and I will make a listing at etsy for it reserved for you and send you the link. etsy may suck on a lot of levels, but they have never given out my e-mail to a scammer and they do work well as a shopping cart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, some comments may be moderated.