Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Today's daily is

done, but will not be posted yet. Mainly because I am thinking of whether or not to wait to post them all at once.

I do like how today's version of the mermaid turned out better than yesterday, and after I finished it I was sketching it out more to try and fix one of the issues and came up with a posing change that I think I like... Also, I think it needs to be bigger than ACEO sized. so the series might go, set of ACEO's then for the Oil version, an actual canvas. (which will require an actual canvas the size I am thinking of)


This is interesting to me in a progression sort of way, rather than the steps on one painting it's showing the working out the issues steps that normally aren't shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, some comments may be moderated.