Saturday, July 23, 2011

More Kitty Friends

Yesterday's kitty was a little late because of errand running, I started him before I left and lo, and/or, behold, he actually waited patiently right where I left him to be finished. It may be interesting to note that as I was uploading him and scanning him in, The Georgie Cat (who is the mother of all the other cats), was staring at him as if to say "When you are done with that give him to me so I can clean his head."


Perked Ears
7-22-2011
3.5" x 3.5"  Watercolor and India Ink




And this is this mornings' little friend, I think there might be two more of these total,  I have the style I want for the illustrations worked out, so the next step will be to plan out the pages of the story, and figure out what I actually need the kitties to be doing in each illustration.

Cleaning Copper
7-23-2011
4.5" x 4.5" Watercolor and India Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment, some comments may be moderated.